NLPI - Natural Language Publishing in Inform
- with Zope, to be more exact. Because words are just words, you might first look at the screenshots in the Operating instructions before you return here:
Latest News is mainly the IssueTracker screen.
- Version: 0.09
- Purpose: yet another interface to Inform, Glulx and Blorb. In short words:
Manage your Inform sources through the Web!
- Platform: any platform which runs Zope 2.6, binaries for win32
Verified: WinNT 4.0; 1/2 of Win95
- License: GNU GPL-2
- Installation: Extremely complicated :-(
- Status: parts of it production, newer parts beta
- Documentation: Installation and basic user Documentation
Basic service, but no API documentation.
Currently this is available:
custom binary sources and patches
Last modification on January 13, 2003